queue newbie

bharathi bharathi at au-kbc.org
Mon Apr 25 15:33:19 CEST 2005

Dear Mr.Berger,
                            Download the latest version of iptables src
and do the following to get libipq,
  # make KERNEL_DIR=<<where-you-built-your-kernel>>
  # make install KERNEL_DIR=<<where-you-built-your-kernel>>
  # make install-devel
IMPORTANT:  Your kernel  must have enabled with the  CONFIG_IP_NF_QUEUE
( Userspace queueing via NETLINK (EXPERIMENTAL) ) module to use this
queueing feature with iptables.

thanks,
bharthix.