2 subnets

Bernardo Vieira bernardo.vieira at terrra.com.br
Thu Apr 21 17:19:33 CEST 2005

Getting a ride on Mariusz's question, but probably deviating off topic:
I if a had the setup where the two subnets run off the same network card
on virtual interfaces, i.e. not physically separeted, could I still run
a DHCP server on them? How about bandwidth limiting? Could anyone give
me some pointers?