[SOLVED] krn 2.4.30, iptables 1.3.1, last pom and condition extension problem

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Thu Apr 21 12:15:49 CEST 2005

Yes, when the "ipt_condition" module is loaded it creates the directory
and the files with "0" into them.

We don't need to manually create the "ipt_condition" directory or the
files (we can't write into /proc, I think).

If we need to add more condition files, only need to add the iptables
rule and then "rmmod ipt_condition" and then iptables will load by
itself the "ipt_condition" module when it was needed.

If you dont see the "ipt_condition" module with "lsmod | grep condition"
command, you will need to run "modprobe ipt_condition" by hand.

Best regards and thanks to all for your help.

--
    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente

mailto:samueldg at arcoscom.com