krn 2.4.30, iptables 1.3.1, last pom and condition extension problem

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Mon Apr 18 20:33:01 CEST 2005

I had trying to use -m condition iptables extension module, but when I
see /proc/net I cant see ipt_condition directory and I can't make it.

I try to put in --condition parameter an absolut path, the iptables
command had no problem running, but seems it allways assume "1" when I
put "1" or "0" into it.

I use lines as these:

#> echo "0" > /my_conditions/ipp2p_on
#> iptables -A FORWARD -m condition ! --condition
/my_conditionss/ipp2p_on -m ipp2p --ipp2p -j DROP

And, the idea is, to enable or disable ipp2p software transfers is only
put "1" or "0" into the condition.

¿Some helps about this problem?

How can I make the /proc/net/ipt_condition directory?

Thanks

--
    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente