Rule "labels"?

Andrew Kraslavsky andykras at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:08:54 CEST 2005

sjm,

Thanks for the suggestion.  The "no scripting" limitation that is imposed on
me makes Grant's suggestion seem more of a match (<-- alert! unintentional,
and very poor, pun) to my needs but I'll certainly give this a try too if I
run into trouble with the -m comment approach he suggested.

I guess I should have mentioned that "no scripting" thing in my original
post - sorry about that.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, VPN failover support is another task on
my assignment list.  Perhaps I'll use your idea to help solve that little
(*shudder*) problem.

Thanks,

- Andrew