I need help with "CONNMARK --set-mark"

Jason Opperisano opie at 817west.com
Thu Apr 14 14:45:39 CEST 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 01:32:33PM +0100, Adrian Turcu wrote:

> I'm just trying to revive this as there was no answer till now. Maybe I'm
> lucky this time :)

i didn't respond because i couldn't really decipher what your actual
question was.  if your question is:

why does "-j MARK --set-mark" seem to work while "-j CONNMARK
--set-mark" seem to not work?  the best explanation i've seen posted
here was:

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=netfilter&m=110894240806358&w=2

if that's not your question--well that would explain why i didn't
respond the first time.

-j

--
"Stewie: My God, I'm to entrust my life to a turtle? Nature's "D"
 student!"