netfilter Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20

Taylor, Grant gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Mon Apr 11 16:40:36 CEST 2005

Try looking at bonding, (Cisco calls this Ether Chanel).  I personally have
not done any thing like this but I do believe that it is possible.  Normally
you have to have a swtich that is bonding capable, but seeing as you are
using corss over cables I think you can mitigate that factor.

Grant. . . .