OT: Visualisation of traffic going through different qdiscs

Marius Mertens marius.mertens at gmx.de
Sun Apr 10 15:11:26 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

I have a setup of traffic shaping via tc/iptables for which I would like to
display the bandwidth usage for each of the qdiscs the traffic is sorted
into. But with the bandwidth monitors I have seen so far, this seems not so
easily possible, since they either display traffic for whole interfaces, or
need their own rules for creating seperate graphs.
I think I remember a tool that was able to generate diagrams from the tc
show output (unfortunately I do not remember its name...), something like
this would be perfectly fitting my needs. Does anybody know its name or an
equivalent or even better program?

Thank you,

Marius