vpn problem

Nagy Zoltan kirk at elte.hu
Sat Apr 9 18:19:39 CEST 2005

hi

i'm think about how can i set up a vpn on our lan,
and make possible that not all systems are reachable by the connected vpn users
something like that user A have access to our data servers only, but user B can access the database,firewall servers
i'm thinking about that if the clients can login to the vpn gw server i could use gid match to put the clients ip in a recent list,
and i can use the recent lists to mark the packets and filter by that ;)
i'm thinking about that i've missed something...and there is a simpler solution ;)

kirk