Resend: MASQUERADE: Route sent us somewhere else.

Tim Evans tkevans at tkevans.com
Tue Apr 5 19:24:23 CEST 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:03:49 -0400, Jason Opperisano wrote

> you have two default routes, one pointing out the external interface
> and one pointing out the internal interface:
>
>   default via 69.251.48.1 dev eth1
>   default via 192.168.252.254 dev eth0

Dang, there it is, right there in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0.
Obviously, my mistake, in not blanking out the pre-filled gateway box at
install time.

Thanks, once more.

--
Tim Evans, TKEvans.com, Inc.    |    5 Chestnut Court
tkevans at tkevans.com             |    Owings Mills, MD 21117