Resend: MASQUERADE: Route sent us somewhere else.

Jason Opperisano opie at 817west.com
Tue Apr 5 06:49:55 CEST 2005

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 05:55:54PM -0400, Tim Evans wrote:
> I'm resending this, as this normally vocal list has been unfortunately silent.

the error message you refer to in your subject is normally encountered
when using MASQUERADE in conjunction with policy routing, which normally
implies multiple ISP connections.

i cannot find information referencing any of the above in the details of
your post; which could be a possible explanation for the silence.

-j

--
"She's a whiny little runt isn't she?
 What? I said runt."