Trying to set up NAT

Christoph Galuschka christoph.galuschka at tikom.at
Fri Apr 1 17:09:43 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've tried the whole day setting up NAT and it won't work.
I have the follinwg situation:
I have a proxy server (the machine running NAT) and various
other machines. I want the proxy server to NAT some
incoming connections to other machines.
ie: A connection to the proxy (10.1.1.1) on port 15000 should
go to another machine (10.1.1.2) on port 80 via the proxy.
I have already managed a locale NAT (meaning chaning ports
ie from 15000 to 80 on the proxy), but as soon as I try to DNAT
to another machine it won't work anymore.

Any help would be apprechiated.

thanks, happy weekend an regards
Christoph