Yahoo and MSN messenger problem

wlagmay at yanbulink.net wlagmay at yanbulink.net
Fri Apr 1 12:40:08 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Im using Iptables for routing, redirection and Network Address Translation
(SNAT), everything is working fine execpt for yahoo and MSN voice chat. I found
out that there seems to a problem with SNAT, I cannot use masquerading, I know
that voice chat will work on masquerading but my requirement is many to many
IP.

Is ther any solution on this issue? I need many local IP address to be converted
to many public IP addresses dynamically.

Any information is surely a big help, thank you very much,

wennie