[UPDATES] Renewing Netfilter coreteam PGP keys

Pablo Neira Ayuso pablo at netfilter.org
Tue Oct 27 10:37:47 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

The Netfilter coreteam PGP key 0xAB4655A126D292E4 expired on
November 17th, 2020. Hence, we have generated a new PGP key
0xD55D978A8A1420E4. For more information, please visit:

https://www.netfilter.org/about.html#gpg

In accordance with good key management practices, we have also generated
a revocation certificates for our old PGP key. The revocation
certificate for our old PGP key 0xAB4655A126D292E4 and the new PGP key
have also been sent to the public PGP key servers.

Thanks.