[ANNOUNCE] Netfilter Workshop 2005 in Seville, Spain

Pablo Neira pablo at netfilter.org
Tue Aug 16 19:30:21 CEST 2005

Hi!

Following the three successful netfilter developer workshops 2001
(Enschede, NL), 2003 (Budapest, HU) and 2004 (Erlangen, GE), we are
happy to announce the next event in this series. The workshop will be
held in Seville, Spain. This year the workshop covers two sections:

- Users conference from 3th to 4th Oct.
- Developers workshop from 5th to 6th Oct, plus two extra days of
hacking on code days from 7th to 8th Oct.

The invited participants of the developers workshop are the current
netfilter coreteam members and about 10 developers. If you are involved
in any kind of netfilter development, feel free to apply. We've still
got a limited number of invitations.

The event will take place at the School of Computer Engineering, located
at Reina Mercedes' Campus in Sevilla. It is a nice setting with elegant
surroundings and comfortable facilities, due to the amount of students
in the area.

Sponsors:
Thanks to Astaro AG (http://www.astaro.com/) for sponsoring this
workshop. In case that your company is interested in sponsoring the
workshop, please contact us and we'll send you our sponsorship policy.

More info at:
http://workshop.netfilter.org/

regards,
Pablo