redirect 127.0.0.1:25 -> 127.0.0.1:2000

Alex Tang altitude at funkware.com
Sat May 19 00:46:04 CEST 2007

ARGH.  Sorry about my premature previous post...lemme try this again...

Hi again,

In looking through the mail archive, i see this thread,

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2004-November/057098.html

which answered my question.

I verified that the kernel had IP_NF_NAT_LOCAL set to y, and i see that
I was missing the "iptables -t nat -A OUTUPT" line.  Everything works
now. Whoohoo!

Thanks.

...alex...