Wireless Login Page

Alex alex at hackgod.org
Fri Apr 27 13:41:07 CEST 2007

You don't need contrack for the redirection part. I've achived the same
thing on my router using -j REDIRECT

You could do it for only port 80 trafic, but I've done it for all traffic.
You get some entertaining attempts from people trying to work out why they
have a valid DHCP lease but now internet conductivity.