patrick.ale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:43:16 CEST 2007
I had some problems compiling the external netfilter modules due to
I googled a lot, saw a lot of people having the same problems but no
real answer to how to fix it.
So.. I made a little patch which make things work for me, at least.
Modules that work after applying the patch are the geopip module,
connlimit module, and prolly more, but I didnt test them.
Please note, I am not a coder, not a maintainer and I am happy that I
didnt break anything so please don't consider this as a proposal to
include in the kernel or something, I am just in favor of sharing what
helped me getting things to work, if i can help others with it or if
it is interesting material for inclusion, even better :)
So, the patch is attached in this email and can also be found on
I hope this helps a people or two.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 570 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : /pipermail/netfilter/attachments/20070407/43791bd5/ip_tables.h.bin
More information about the netfilter