Patch for h323 conntack for certain kernels

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at presinet.com
Thu Nov 30 18:29:39 CET 2006

I grabbed the h323 patch from the svn repository, since it is still available
(out of trunk, though). I wanted to apply it to 2.6.16.29.

I haven't been able to verify that it actually works yet though. I'm trying to
use it with l7 filters and so far, it doesn't detect any of our h323 traffic.

Your idea is probably better, but I'll be interested to know what works for
you since we're in the same boat.

--
Alan Ezust            www.presinet.com
Presinet, inc         alan.ezust at presinet.com