What happened to ipt_physdev.c ?

Paul Reilly paul at astropaul.com
Thu Nov 23 00:55:41 CET 2006

> > grep -i phy /boot/config-2.6.19-rc6
> > CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_PHYSDEV=m

Yes, I can see it in 2.6.18.3 as well.
There's no longer an ipt_physdev.c in netfilter, so it must
be included in another c file.

However I need to use 2.6.16.2x and it seems to be either missing
or buggy in there. For example it's in Kconfig, but enabling
all the dependencies does not display it in menuconfig, and when
you output the .config it's not listed in there at all.

Paul