[announce] iptables-tutorial 1.2.2 book

Oskar Andreasson oan at frozentux.net
Mon Nov 20 09:18:06 CET 2006

Hi all,

I'm glad to first of all announce that the iptables-tutorial 1.2.2 has
finally been released on http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net. This
version has been in heavy development for 2,5 months now and the list of
updates and additions is long.

This version is also the first one available in a bookformat. If you are
interested, take a look at http://www.lulu.com/content/445036 . This is
a 459 page, hardcover, perfect bound book and costs 35.71 USD +
shipping.

The big things that has happened is:
* Added index
* Updated all images.
* Added all new targets and matches up to kernel 2.6.17.
* Added raw table.
* Reworked the whole style of the document.

I've also listened to what some people suggested to some degree
depending on feasibility in the timeframe that I had set up for myself
on this release.

Thank you!

--
Oskar Andreasson