Linux Firewall Problem

Paul Collen paul.collen at brahler-ics.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 12:08:43 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm new to Linux and I've inherited a Webmin controlled firewall. I'm
used to using a SonicWall firewall and just can't seem to get the hang
of the Linux firewall. My problem is I need to allow Outlook Web Access
through to a server. OWA is installed and can be used internally by
going to the server i.e. http://server/exchange We have an IP address I
can use to connect with but I just can't seem to let any traffic through
to the server, let alone just port 80 and 443. Are there any firewall
gurus that can give me some help please?

Cheers,

Pablo