Linux Firewall Problem

Derick Anderson danderson at vikus.com
Tue Nov 22 14:04:30 CET 2005

As John pointed out there are a lot of good tutorials out there for
iptables and most of them should at least get you up and running. Some
advice with OWA, since I (am forced to) provide it externally where I
admin: set up forms based authentication, require HTTPS, and in
Exchange's System Manager, remove OWA functionality from any privileged
account. You should only need to open port 443 to the server (unless of
course it is your mail exchange).

Derick Anderson