dstlimit or hashlimit?

Gaston Martres gmartres at tech-it.com.ar
Fri Nov 4 17:52:27 CET 2005

Hi all.

    I was wondering if the dstlimit has been renamed as hashlimit (as I
have read in a forum, if I don't remember bad)??
Since every time I want to -m dstlimit a problem loading the module
occurs. But if I try to load a -m hashlimit, the load of module
completes, but another error appears, but I can't post it right now.
on the hash limit, just for testing I typed:
iptables -A INPUT -m hashlimit --hashlimit 50 --hashlimit-mode dstip
--hashlimit-name somename -j LOG
wich then, returns an error.

Any idea if I have to use it by dstlimit or as hashlimit?
I tryed compiling iptables with with no shared libs, etc, with no luck
on the dstlimit module.
Every other module, or at least the most common, of course, works
without a problem.

I hope someone could help.

Thanks.