Porting kernel 2.4 iptables script to 2.6

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 3 00:40:37 CET 2005

I have an old firewall script which was originally adapted from one
provided in the book "Linux Firewalls, 2nd Edition". The script is
running on a Red Hat 9 machine with a 2.4 kernel. I've built a new
firewall machine running the latest Fedora Core 4. The script doesn't
work on this machine. If I could be pointed to a script that can be
customized to my needs and will work on Fedora Core 4, I would be most
grateful. I am also willing to post my current script for suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA