PPTP nat and conntrack patch with patch-o-matic

Jason Romo jason at romos.net
Wed Nov 2 18:32:04 CET 2005

I am trying to resolve an issue with the patch-o-matic in regards to the
pptp nat and conntrack patch.  I am using kernel on many different
processors.  I have the problem across the board.  I can compile, but I can
load the module.  I get an error in dmesg:

ip_conntrack_pptp: Unknown symbol __ip_conntrack_expect_find
ip_nat_pptp: Unknown symbol ip_nat_pptp_hook_inbound
ip_nat_pptp: Unknown symbol ip_nat_pptp_hook_expectfn
ip_nat_pptp: Unknown symbol ip_nat_pptp_hook_exp_gre
ip_nat_pptp: Unknown symbol ip_nat_pptp_hook_outbound

If I try to load ip_nat_pptp  I get:

in:~# modprobe ip_nat_proto_gre
in:~# modprobe ip_nat_pptp
WARNING: Error inserting ip_conntrack_pptp
Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
FATAL: Error inserting ip_nat_pptp
(/lib/modules/ Unknown
symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)

Does any one know which patch-o-matic would work with the kernel?
I am using patch-o-matic 20050913? Or how to resolve this issue?