[ANNOUNCE] netfilter-2.6.14 git tree / TODO

Harald Welte laforge at netfilter.org
Sun Jul 31 10:01:43 CEST 2005

As you might have noticed, the pace of netfilter development has
_slightly_ changed over the last two weeks.  For those of you who are
intrested in joining the current development efforts (or even only
testing, which is definitely required), I suggest pulling the git tree

It is based on David Miller's net-2.6.14.git, and only contains those
new features and fixes that I intend to push to him soon (or have
already submitted but have not yet been included).

The areas of most work are currently nfnetlink, nfnetlink_log,
nfnetlink_queue and ip_conntrack_netlink (previously called ctnetlink).
Work in the kernel should be mostly finished, but the respective
userspace counterparts definitely need some work.

I've put together a quick TODO list at

Your help is greatly appreciated. Please contact me if you want to work
on any of these issues.

- Harald Welte <laforge at netfilter.org>                 http://netfilter.org/