help for IPTABLES

SWAPNIL postmaster at modular-infotech.com
Wed Jul 20 07:47:55 CEST 2005

Dear All,

Please find the link of my network for your reference.

http://downloadftp.modular-infotech.com/common/share/network.gif

My client1 PC and client 2 PC will be connected to the internet using proxy
and only client 2 pc  will be connected to one remote sever or domain or ip
using iptables.

>From remote location anyone can connect my local web sever through my global
DNS server
eg. someone must first connected to my global DNS server for resolving host
name then he will get routed to my local router and router will connect that
remote user to my local webserver on any proto and any port.

Also I would like to track each connection session with my websever.

what should I do in such scenario ?

please help me otherwise my job will be in trouble.

Basically I am new in Linux I had tried lot of on iptables rules, but I cant
achieve final target.

Swapnil K.
System Group

Modular Infotech Pvt. Ltd.