iptables and udp socket

Keserű Kornél keseruk at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 19 19:23:41 CEST 2005

Dear List members,

I'm quite new to netfilter/iptables, I have been using it for some weeks.
I would like to ask if it may lead to undeterministic behaviour of iptables
when an udp socket is opened on an IP:port while in parallel iptables
rules (NAT) are setup that forward all incoming packets received on
that IP:port to a different destination. So I just want to use the socket
for sending out packets on it, while incoming packets should be
forwarded to other destination. But sometimes the packets are