IPset ports question.

Rob Carlson rcarlson at kitchenandassociates.com
Mon Jul 18 20:42:59 CEST 2005

Is there a way to bind an IPSet hash to a port,
and if so, what is the syntax?

I had a rule for a CIDR block that I bound to a
port set and then was able to reject incoming
traffic from that CIDR block addressed to specific
ports and that worked very well.  Now I would like
to be able to take an iphash and a nethash
(currently blocking all traffic) and reject
traffic from the hashed addresses going
specifically to port 22 and 25 only.

Thanks for any help.
Rob Carlson, Systems and Network Administrator
Kitchen & Associates Architectural Services, PA
Architecture - Planning - Interior Design