IPset ports question.

Rob Carlson rcarlson at kitchenandassociates.com
Mon Jul 18 20:42:59 CEST 2005

Is there a way to bind an IPSet hash to a port,
and if so, what is the syntax?

I had a rule for a CIDR block that I bound to a
port set and then was able to reject incoming
traffic from that CIDR block addressed to specific
ports and that worked very well.  Now I would like
to be able to take an iphash and a nethash
(currently blocking all traffic) and reject
traffic from the hashed addresses going
specifically to port 22 and 25 only.

Thanks for any help.
--
Rob Carlson, Systems and Network Administrator
Kitchen & Associates Architectural Services, PA