Martian source with 2 external interfaces

Jan Andersen jma at
Sun Jul 17 12:30:20 CEST 2005

I have a setup with 3 interfaces, one for the LAN, one for a cable-modem and
one for DSL.

What I want (and need) is to have both external interfaces running at the
same time.

When I one have my LAN and one of the external running then everything is
working just fine. But when I turn on both interfaces at the same time my
machine is generating a huge amount of martian-source errors in the log. I
even tried to turn off the firewall, but with out luck.

Why is this happening, and how do I solve this problem?

Jan Andersen