netfilter on ia64

Harald Welte laforge at netfilter.org
Mon Jul 11 09:40:36 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 07:07:55AM +0200, Matthias Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently setting up a natting router (simple setup: 1:1 for about 25
> host, routing the other traffic, no filters) and got an itanium 2 box for
> that job.

ouch, ia64 is probably the most expensive overkill you can get for a
firewall.  I personally don't have any ia64 experience.  But since
iptables works fine on x86_64 and ppc64, I don't think ia64 should have
any problems.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge at netfilter.org>                 http://netfilter.org/