Is anyone else getting these.

Taylor, Grant gtaylor at
Mon Jul 4 20:30:03 CEST 2005

Yes, such a client side filter will prevent end users (us) from seeing such emails.  But being the email administrator (postmaster) that I am I feel that such a solution is a patch and a poor one at that.  Why don't we resolve the real problem, that being to remove the problem email address from the mail list.

Grant. . . .