[ADMIN] people.netfilter.org down

Harald Welte laforge at netfilter.org
Sun Jul 3 09:16:59 CEST 2005

Hi!

Due to stupid experimentation with mmio_test [1], I've managed to crash
durga.netfilter.org (which runs people.netfilter.org) on a Sunday (where
no staff is present at the hosting ISP).   I expect it to be down until
some point on Monday (tomorrow).

Sorry.  All this just caused because I was too lazy to re-install the
Sun Blade 1000 I have in my office.  Will not happen again.

Cheers,
	Harald

[1] https://svn.gnumonks.org/trunk/mmio_test
--