Is anyone else getting these.

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 11:16:26 CEST 2005

Gary W. Smith wrote:
> I have verified my IP's not to on relays.ordb.org.  I'm wondering if
 > they blacklisted netfilter.org?

Vishnu.netfilter.org is not listed in any public block lists TTBOMK.

> FW: Unzustellbar: [SPAM] - Crazy portmap request - Sending mail server found
> on relays.ordb.org

I got one and looked at the headers. I thought perhaps their braindead
Microsoft software was reading the Received: lines and finding
something. If so I don't know what it is.

More likely, it simply has a faulty test for relays.ordb.org. In Unix
terms, something like /bin/true is checking. It always returns a
positive result.

$ host 62.96.59.178
178.59.96.62.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
h-62.96.59.178.host.de.colt.net.
$ host h-62.96.59.178.host.de.colt.net.
Host h-62.96.59.178.host.de.colt.net not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

They don't even have proper rDNS set up. Not surprising. This one would
be a good candidate for spam blacklisting, and in due time it will be
listed in the more aggressive RBL's.
     or "not-spam" is in Subject: header