/etc/sysconfig/iptables does not load on reboot

David Leangen dleangen at canada.com
Sat Jul 2 09:53:36 CEST 2005

Thanks again for the follow up...

> and may be its due some core level probs not due to any
> misconfiguration or sort of things like that. may be the problem
> lies in the package.

Sounds like this may be a good guess. I installed a second FC3 system, and
I'm not having that problem at all. Everything is working just fine on the
second system, including the default iptables installation. I really can't
figure out why it works on one machine, but not the other...

I'll try a fresh install and see what happens.

Thanks again for the advice.

Cheers,
Dave