/etc/sysconfig/iptables does not load on reboot

tahmeed qs.tahmeed at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:35:22 CEST 2005

hello,

this is what u should see if iptables starts up successfully during
reboot - at least

Jul  2 13:00:45 gizmo rc: Starting iptables:  succeeded

and may be its due some core level probs not due to any
misconfiguration or sort of things like that. may be the problem lies
in the package.

if its possible pls download a fresh package of iptables from

www.netfilter.org

regards........

--
Happy! If not now never