/etc/sysconfig/iptables does not load on reboot

tahmeed qs.tahmeed at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 07:44:08 CEST 2005

hello David,

after u configure iptables - directly or via a script issue

iptables-save > /etc/sysconfig/iptables

then ur conf will be saved in the mentioned file & be available while
restarting the service or reboot.

else the system will use the default conf that have been set up during
the installation of the system.
and

"iptables-restore" :: resets the conf to the system default which
means u lost the conf u just did.

thanks.

--
Happy! If not now never