Documentation for /proc/sys/net/ipv4/

Sven-Haegar Koch haegar at sdinet.de
Fri Aug 26 14:28:12 CEST 2005

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Vladislav Kurz wrote:

> Is there a reference documentation for the dozens of files in
> proc/sys/net/ipv4/ and subdirectories, especially
> proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter ?
> I have tried googling, serching the sources, but didn't find it.

Some of them are documented in the kernel source under
Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt. But my box (currently debian's
2.6.12-1-686) does not have a proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter subdir at all.

c'ya
sven

--

The Internet treats censorship as a routing problem, and routes around it.
(John Gilmore on http://www.cygnus.com/~gnu/)