ROUTE woes ?

Brent Clark bclark at eccotours.dyndns.org
Wed Aug 24 10:00:34 CEST 2005

Ruben Cardenal wrote:

> http://www.netfilter.org/patch-o-matic/pom-extra.html#pom-extra-ROUTE
>
>   Btw: It works.

Hi Ruben / list

a big thanks to all for replying to my email.

I know and see ROUTE is avail with POM, but I heard from two different people that ROUTE is part of the 2.6 series kernel.

Problem is, either they are both wrong, as I cant find ROUTE in my kernel.

And the other thing is, i got POM from

ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/patch-o-matic-ng/snapshot/patch-o-matic-ng-20050822.tar.bz2

obviously with me running debian I needed the iptables source.

I downloaded that as well tar jxvf and then ran run runme in the patchomatic directory and not once was I offered ROUTE.

So now im at a complete loss.

If anyone could share of any tip or tricks, I would be most greatful.

Kind Regards, and thanks in advance.

Brent Clark