ROUTE woes ?

Brent Clark bclark at eccotours.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 23 22:14:25 CEST 2005

Ruben Cardenal wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>gate:/usr/src# iptables -t mangle -A FORWARD -p tcp --dport 80 -j ROUTE --
>>oif eth2
>
>   It must be used on the POSTROUTING chain of the mangle table.

Hi Ruben

Thanks for replying

You 100% correct, thanks for setting me straight, but i still struggling, since I dont have the target ROUTE in my kernel

gate:~# iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j ROUTE --oif eth2
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
gate:~#

Ive been looking at the various path o matics, and I cant find the patch my kernel.

Thanks anyway

Kind Regards
Brent Clark