Forward to DMZ addresses

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Mon Aug 15 07:31:20 CEST 2005

Jonathan, are you needing to add a rule to your nat table PREROUTING chain to cause any (ssh) traffic that is destined to your firewall's WAN interface to be redirected over to your DMZ server?  If so you just need to add a rule like this:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -d xx.xx.xx.xx -p tcp --dport 22 -j DNAT --to-destination yy.yy.yy.yy

Where xx.xx.xx.xx is your globally routable WAN IP and yy.yy.yy.yy is the IP of your DMZ server.

Grant. . . .