linux firewall configuration to support Nortel Contivity client

Michael oni at atice.org
Sun Aug 14 09:41:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

At home I have a linux box (2.6.11.11 kernel) acting as my gateway. It
is running nat, upnpd & iproute2 all quite happily.

What I want to do next is make the vpn client (Nortel Contivity) on my
work laptop play nicely. I've been looking at the ip_nat_pptp &
ip_nat_proto_gre patches from patch-o-matic.

I'm not sure what kind of tunel Contivity tries to establish (or much
else about it works) Has anybody out there setup something similiar to
this? Or know much about Contivity sets up a vpn?

--
Michael
oni at atice.org