IPTables for Sun Solaris

Ruiyuan Jiang Ruiyuan_Jiang at liz.com
Fri Aug 12 00:03:31 CEST 2005

Does IP Filter contains "libipq library that allows snort_inline to
interface with iptables. Also, you must build and install LibNet, which
is available from http://www.packetfactory.net."?

I don't think I installed IP Filter on Solari 10 but I can install it no
problem. Once I installed IP Filter, if I follow the rest instruction to
install snort_inline, will it work? Thanks, Tim.

Ryan