IPTables for Sun Solaris

Tim Evans tkevans at tkevans.com
Thu Aug 11 23:56:57 CEST 2005

>So Tim, does ipfilter satisfy all the Snort_inline requirement? I mean
>can I install it on Solaris 10? Thanks.

If you did a full Solaris 10 install, you already have it.  If not, it's on the
Solaris CD's

$ uname -a
SunOS osprey 5.10 Generic_118822-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1500

$ uname -a
SunOS osprey 5.10 Generic_118822-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1500

$ pkginfo | grep "IP Filter"
system      SUNWipfr                         IP Filter utilities, (Root)
system      SUNWipfu                         IP Filter utilities, (Usr)
--
Tim Evans, TKEvans.com, Inc.	|    5 Chestnut Court
tkevans at tkevans.com		|    Owings Mills, MD 21117