Use IP connection tracking only for input and output chains

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 19:04:46 CEST 2005

On Thursday 2005-August-11 06:45, Joris Dobbelsteen wrote:
> I've a question whether it is a supported configuration where the
> connection tracking module is solely used for traffic local to the

I believe the "raw" table can be used to bypass connection tracking. I
don't know whether or not that is available in OpenWRT.

Do you like OpenWRT? I have Sveasoft on mine but I am not comfortable
with it because of the GPL violations and the comments I have seen
about the Sveasoft maintainer. It's nice to have Linksys-style GUI
control, but I am quite capable of CLI management too.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header