Export code for Netfilter/iptables

Lotte Mygind (AH/LMD) lotte.mygind at ericsson.com
Tue Aug 9 10:33:08 CEST 2005

Of course we review the licensing, bugs, IPR issues etc - but if we cannot get a little help from the project/documentation, it does become a tremendous task to make thorough reviews for all open source components.

My offer to add an entry to the FAQ had two purposes:
1) Offer a bit of help to the project (I will not be the last person to ask that question)
2) If I could get such a text into the FAQ that would mean that I would feel more confident that the text was truthful and just a random answer from some random person on this list...

/Lotte