ppooe state RELATED,ESTABLISHED issue

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Fri Aug 5 07:55:17 CEST 2005

Just a stab in the dark.

I don't know if this is the issue or not but something that comes to
mind is what did you set your INPUT / FORWARD / OUTPUT chains default
policy to?  If you set it to DENY then you will have to explicitly allow
traffic that is coming in and out the respective interfaces to set up
the PPPoE connection / tunnel.  I don't know enough about this (PPPoE)
to help.