HOW to make 'Deleting conntrack rule' clear the state created from
Yoann.Allain at thomson.net
Thu Aug 4 11:44:49 CEST 2005
You would be great if you could help me on this:
I'm using these 3 rules:
1. iptables -P INPUT DROP
2. iptables -A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
3. iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 23 -m state NEW,ESTABLISHED -j
4. Bob connects on my telnet...
5. I decide to suppress rule 3:
iptables -DINPUT -p tcp --dport 23 -m state NEW,ESTABLISHED -j
6. Packets from Bob are still accepted because of rule 2. But I need
this rule (2) for my out-going connections responses.
Is there a way to suppress the state which has been recorded for rule 3,
when deleting this rule?
Thanks in advance for your help,
More information about the netfilter