RTSP netfilter patch for 2.4.18

Yaron Presente ypresente at mrv.com
Wed Sep 29 09:15:56 CEST 2004

Tom Marshall wrote:

>On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 07:33:33PM +0200, Yaron Presente wrote:
>

>>Hi All,
>>Is anyone aware of a RTSP netfilter patch which is suitable for a 2.4.18
>>kernel (I could only find a patch for 2.4.21).
>>If no such patch already exists, should there be any significant problem
>>to adapt the 2.4.21 patch to 2.4.18?
>>

>Does the patch apply cleanly?  If it does, it should work okay.

No, unfortunately it doesn't. I had a problem with the modifications in
netfilter_ipv4/ip_conntrack.h .
The patch tries to insert exp_rtsp_info and ct_rtsp_info into the union
ip_conntrack_expect_help,
which does not exist in my 2.4.18 source.
Looking at the ftp 2.4.18 patch as a reference, I see that a ct_ftp_info
does exist, but in a different context in the header file.
an exp_ftp_info structure, however, is not defined at all.
Any ideas?

--
Yaron Presente
MRV International